 CAD / 16058
Re: LSynth 3 available on kclague.net
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 1 Mar 2009 22:31:04 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Santeri Piippo wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Kevin L. Clague wrote:
Hi gang,
  I got LSynth 3 uploaded to www.kclague.net/LSynth.  It has only the lsynthcp
executable and the lsynth.mpd file.  There are no directions to install or use
it.

  Willy's LSynth3 beta test page can help you get started, but if anyone is
willing to help with the documentation for setting this up and using it, that
would be great.
Kevin

Nice to see lsynth3 out, but I can't start it up, I'm getting: "Error:
Unrecognized fill type FIXED21 for hose type MINIFIG_CHAIN.  Aborting".

I will work on a zip file of all parts referenced by lsynth.mpd.