 CAD / 16192
Re: LSynth 3 available on kclague.net
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 7 May 2009 20:31:12 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Don Heyse wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Willy Tschager wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Kevin L. Clague wrote:
Please let me know if there are any issues.

the packages ships with an outdated LSynth.mpd file. Could you
please include this version:

http://www.holly-wood.it/lsynth/betatest/lsynth.mpd

I did just a few tests (I have limited time right now) but it seams
that at least TECHNIC_TREAD, STRING_HOSE + STRING_BAND and
TECHNIC_CHAIN_TREAD_38 is still a bit buggy, while
TECHNIC_CHAIN_LINK is generating a Inside.dat, Outside.dat file. I
hope to find the time to do more tests in the upcoming days and
update the betatest page.

The recent ldraw part update seems to have remotivated me a bit
and so I found myself (finally) with some time to examine the
lingering problems with the tread synthesis.  Starting with the
TECHNIC_CHAIN_TREAD_38 as seen here:

Hi Don,

excellent news! I also plan to move the 3.0 betatest page to its permanent
location at holly-wood.it adding download for the constraints and the latest
LSynth.mpd so your efforts come at the right time.

w.