 CAD / 15145
15144  |  15146
Subject:
New primitives?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 2008 09:21:47 GMT

In addition to the unit capped cylinder I suggested here http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dat/parts/?n=6310 I’d also like to see some truncated disc and ndis primitives, like the red ones shown below (the truncated disc can also be seen as a half chrd primitive).

This would help building many rounded shapes more and more common in LEGO parts. They would mostly be useful in 48 version to have enough smoothness.

What do you think? how should we name these primitives?

Philo