 CAD / 15147
Re: New primitives?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 2008 17:10:00 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Travis Cobbs wrote:
   First of all, I like the idea of a unit capped cylinder. The stud could then be changed to a reference to the new primitive. We could use x-ycylc as the filenames and call the primitive Cylinder Capped. This would be consistent with the existing 1-4cyls (Cylinder Sloped) primitive.

OK, so I’ll make this primitive, but which way should it face? Should it face up, like the stud primitive, or should it face down, like the box primitives?

--Travis