 CAD / 1409
Re: people i would most like to build with...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.build
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 1999 02:41:09 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:

Some more names to throw into the pot:

Suzanne Rich - you name it, she's built a minifig for it!

Joseph Gonzalez - alternate models galore

Ben Vaughan - Mr. Marsbase

Greg Williams - what vehicle designs have been bubbling around inside his
head lately?

Pat Justison - the microfig-scale maestro

You honor me!  I'd be happy just to sit down with a kindred spirit.  As well
meaning as my wife is, she doesn't always get it. <g>

Thanks,
Ben

Ben Vaughan
buster@marsbase.com