 Local / United States / Michigan / Grand Rapids / 50
Re: people i would most like to build with...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mi.grr, lugnet.build, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col
Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 1999 16:50:43 GMT

In lugnet.build, Gary R. Istok writes:
I volunteer my house!  That way I won't have to drag around a bunch of LEGO • stuff.
I live within 3 blocks of where I-94 & I-696 merge in St. Clair Shores.  So • those
coming from the Ann Arbor area can use I-94, those coming from western • Michigan can
use I-96/I-696.  I'll have to tidy up the basement (YIKES that will take 2 • weeks).

How about a Saturday (mid-day) in April or May.

Would there be any objections to some Ohio folk making the trip North?  There
are a few of us in Columbus that may be interested.  We've previously talked
about a similar get together here in Columbus.  Should that happen sometime
this Spring/Summer you would all be welcome I'm sure.

Mike Ulring