 CAD / 1392
Re: people i would most like to build with...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.build
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 1999 18:42:55 GMT

Interesting theme. There are lots of talented builders out there.
Personally, I'd love to sit down at the same building table and build
some rolling stock with:
- James Mathis
- John Gerlach
- Ben Fleskes
- Will Chapman
- Zonker Harris
- Steve Barile
- Eric Brok
building stuff to go onto a module of Conan's... Other stuff:
Skyscrapers by Gary Istok, rides by Roby Sherman, mountains by Derek S.,
and ships by Terry Cruse.

But the problem with a thread like this is that it's likely to hurt the
feelings of people we overlook. There are a LOT of good builders out
there

FDIC Know your Customer is wounded, thanks to you, but not dead...
See http://www.defendyourprivacy.com for details
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.