 CAD / 1395
Re: people i would most like to build with...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.build
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 1999 23:47:45 GMT

In lugnet.build, Larry Pieniazek writes:

But the problem with a thread like this is that it's likely to hurt the
feelings of people we overlook. There are a LOT of good builders out
there

hopefully the others will understand there are so many variations of what
people think are "good" builders ..towns , technic, trains...space .... we are
all at our own level( me being beginner )and  everytime I start to check out
new creations and  web pages I get totally lost in how many different ways
people are using their own concepts. links expand and the next thing I am
looking at stuff folks around the world are doing.I like to think we can use
what everyone is  sharing to expand our own building ideas, while keeping the
understanding, each creation is our own and thus unique to the world of Lego®.
the "Dream Team " builders is a great idea and maybe some day we can see
something they have built. Hopefully all will understand the possibility of
bringing new heights to our Lego® creative world  : )

John

no matter where you go , there you are ... so make sure you take your Legos®>