 CAD / 1404
Re: people i would most like to build with...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.build
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 1999 20:02:25 GMT

On Sun, 21 Mar 1999 15:30:48 GMT, Karim <knassar@mindspring.com> wrote:

onyx wrote:

as i sit here... well after 1am... tons of 1x1 round plates and 1x1 round
bricks littering the desk... minifigs holding weapons of mass destruction,
under strict orders to "wax any mutha that looks at you crosseyed"...
i think to myself...

who would i most like to sit down for a couple of hours and snap elements
together with????

terry K (you'll dig all the modular weapons i created to be swapped out on the
mega assault truck)

karim (teach me how to think microfig!)

Wow, I'm flattered.  We'll have to have ourselves a legofest sometime.  Where
are people generally located?  I'm in Central NC.

--Karim

We're all probably pretty far apart.  :-(
I am in Phoenix, AZ  -  not _too_ far from Sproat in Orem, UT, I guess.

Besides, if there were a legofest like that, I would probably not be much
use....  being among so much talent would render me idea-less.
But it would sure be fun.

-- Terry K --