 Local / United States / Michigan / Grand Rapids / 53
Re: people i would most like to build with...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mi.grr, lugnet.build
Date:
Sat, 27 Mar 1999 05:49:01 GMT

Steve Bliss wrote:

Great!  Can I ride with you?

Sure. And since it's Gary's house we're volunteering, I think having the
Ohio folks there too would be a GREAT idea.
FDIC Know your Customer is wounded, thanks to you, but not dead...
See http://www.defendyourprivacy.com for details
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.