 Local / United States / Michigan / Grand Rapids / 55
Re: people i would most like to build with...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mi.grr, lugnet.build
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 1999 09:12:22 GMT

Scott Edward Sanburn wrote:

You got it, Mark! I can't wait! I might even be able to take along my
SO! Ha ha!

Scott Sanburn

Mark Koesel wrote:

I'm in too, and I promise to think first before I start any
conflicts. (right Scott :)

I can bring a couple RCX's and some other electric goodies,
pneumatics, and any technic parts really.

Plus, I've got some old (used) sets that I'd love to offload
(although I've given Scott first dibs :)

So who all do we have in Michigan...

Mark (me)
Scott
Larry