 CAD / 1410
Re: Starwars Microfigure Model Catalog up on my page.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 1999 05:03:27 GMT

I've put 5 new models up on this page, and updated the TIE Prototype (Vader's
fighter) after Jeremy pointed out a design error (Thanks!).  It's not quite
what he preposed as the solution, but I think it works well... Unfortunately,
the Oblique angle is the one view angle where the change is least obvious!  :)
So you'll have to download the DAT to see what I did.

Enjoy!

BTW: If you don't recognize the new ships, 4 of them come from the TIE
Fighter/X-wing games by Lucas Arts... Go TIE Defender!

--Karim