 CAD / 1382
Re: Starwars Microfigure Model Catalog up on my page.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 1999 03:44:54 GMT

Karim wrote:
Though I really impressed myself with the A-wing
(it took me no more than 2 minutes to design it).

I really like the A-Wing, too.  It captures the concept of the vehicle
very well.  The Imperial shuttle is great too!  The detail you managed to
capture in that tiny model immediately reminded me of the one the LEGO
Purists made at a much larger scale :)
--Bram