 CAD / 1374
1373  |  1375
Subject:
Starwars Microfigure Model Catalog up on my page.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 21 Mar 1999 15:34:53 GMT

I've just posted an update to my Lego page
(http://128.109.194.35/kn/lego.html).  It is a visual catalog of the 16 Starwars
models that I've designed over the last few days.  Each ship is displayed in
oblique view and you can click on each one to download LDraw .DAT format
instructions.

LMKWYT!

--Karim