 CAD / 1381
Re: Starwars Microfigure Model Catalog up on my page.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 1999 03:27:59 GMT

Pat Justison wrote:

The SW models really do captrure the essence of the various ships quite
well.  It's really  impressive to see such a good portrayal of these SW
ships with such a small number of parts.  The Slave 1 is my favorite,
but all are impressive.  Cheers Karim!

Thanks!  I think everybody has their own favorite ships from starwars.  I also
like the Slave 1.  Though I really impressed myself with the A-wing (it took me
no more than 2 minutes to design it).

I'm now inspired to attempt a microfig scale Rebel blockade runner and
Frigate.  I'll try to keep them consistent with the scale you use for
your models!

Wow, Pat... that will be big!  I (briefly!) toyed with the idea of doing a star
destroyer to this scale... then I realized that even at microfigure scale, the
ship would be about 4 feet long!  Definitely let us know when you build them.

I'm running out of ships to build at this scale though... I'm having trouble
thinking of what other ships in the series are about the same size as the other
ships I've done.  The Cloud Car from Bespin is next on my list, but after that,
I'm at a loss... I guess I need to go watch the movies again.

--Karim

--Karim