 CAD / 1379
Re: Starwars Microfigure Model Catalog up on my page.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 21 Mar 1999 22:12:18 GMT

The SW models really do captrure the essence of the various ships quite
well.  It's really  impressive to see such a good portrayal of these SW
ships with such a small number of parts.  The Slave 1 is my favorite,
but all are impressive.  Cheers Karim!
I'm now inspired to attempt a microfig scale Rebel blockade runner and
Frigate.  I'll try to keep them consistent with the scale you use for
your models!

Pat J

Karim wrote:

I've just posted an update to my Lego page
(http://128.109.194.35/kn/lego.html).  It is a visual catalog of the
16 Starwars
models that I've designed over the last few days.  Each ship is
displayed in
oblique view and you can click on each one to download LDraw .DAT
format
instructions.

LMKWYT!

--Karim