 CAD / 1398
RE: Starwars Microfigure Model Catalog up on my page.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 1999 13:37:06 GMT

I don't know what all the fuss is about...I heard that TLG is
about to take Karim's designs and mold them as one piece specialty
parts - sort of like Town Jr except for the more discerning Star Wars
crowd...

Karim, I've said it before, but the more I look at these little models,
the more I think you are onto something. I have some of the early
1970's wheel sets that are exactly 4 studs wide, even the dual wheels
and I used to make fire engines  and such out of them. Maybe it's
time to try my hand at microfig scale and post some pictures.

Cheers,

Ralph Hempel - P.Eng

The train stops at the train station,
The bus stops at the bus station,