 CAD / 13653
Re: Blender import problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2006 08:14:59 GMT

On Fri, 10 Mar 2006 08:01:16 GMT
Yann Vernier <yann@donkey.dyndns.org> wrote:

Got it. The issues are with Blender's data model, and for once of the
type showed more clearly in the Oops view than the Outliner. You have
the same ipo associated with every piece in your minifig.

Well, shows how outdated I am.. the Oops view has been integrated into
the Outliner. Switch between them with the View menu.

this ipo. You probably caused this by inserting the first key while
all objects were selected, causing them to have a common ipo.

This sentence was a mistake. I forgot to remove it while rewriting the
post to add the last paragraph. The action described would add
individual ipos anyway, not cause this confusion, so the sentence is
doubly wrong. Sorry.

--
PGP fingerprint = 9242 DC15 2502 FEAB E15F  84C6 D538 EC09 5380 5746