 CAD / 13659
Re: Blender import problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 2006 02:18:00 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Yann Vernier wrote:

I believe I have an idea what's causing this common ipo to be present.
The STEP support in my script works by inserting Layer ipo keys; since
all your objects are in the same (indeed only) step, they were all
given a common ipo. This feature should probably be more clearly
indicated and not activate in the case of no STEP commands.

You're right.  I commented out the STEP parts of your script, and the rotation
works as expected.  Since I don't use STEPs, I will just leave that part
commented out in my copy.

Thanks for helping me with this problem, and thanks for writing the script.

Brian Durney