 CAD / 13660
Re: Blender import problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 2006 03:39:39 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Carsten Müller wrote:

I have used NLAnimation for my mifis by attaching an armature (8 bones
[Head,Body,Lleg,RLeg,LArm,RArm,Lhand,Rhand) to a joined mifi-mesh. The vertices
of the mesh where grouped (Head,Body,..) use the same names for the vertex
groups and the bones (this enables automatic matching from bones to
vertex-groups). I have put a sample blender file on
http://homepage.mac.com/carstenm
(a single mifi walking circles while moving its head and one arm) not very
fancy.

I downloaded this file but it makes my version (2.37a) of Blender crash.  Did
you use a newer version to make this file?
Thanks,
Brian Durney