 CAD / 13654
13653  |  13655
Subject:
Debian package with LDGLite for PowerPC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 12 Mar 2006 16:45:22 GMT

Those of you who use Debian/unstable on a PowerPC are welcome to add this line
to "/etc/apt/sources.list":

deb http://edb.jacob-sparre.dk/debian/ unstable main

The archive contains a freshly compiled version of LDGLite.  I intend to expand
it with a package with the parts library, once I figure out which parts have a
clear license.  Submissions compiled for other platforms/releases are welcome.

Play well,

Jacob
--
City X'ers delivery van (building instructions):
             http://lego.jacob-sparre.dk/CityXers/Kassevogn/