 CAD / 13655
Re: 2006 LDraw.org Steering Committee Candidates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Sun, 12 Mar 2006 20:58:49 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Steve Bliss wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Willy Tschager wrote:
Hi folks,

did anybody notice that the nomination for the 2006 SteerCo closed at 11:59 PM
GMT on 28 February 2006 as outlined in this post
http://news.lugnet.com/cad/?n=13531? I didn't! Could a member of the still
governing SteerCo enlight us what's going on right now?

Orion, who is/was/will be handling the nomination and voting process, became
unexpectedly unavailable for a bit, just last week.  So the SteerCo process will
be slightly delayed.

Steve

And I'm back.  I profusely apologize for the delay in the poll but it couldn't
be avoided (something about lack of internet access while under the ocean).
I'll have the voting booth up and running in by Tuesday so make sure that if you
are nominated and want to run that you have accepted your nomination.

-Orion