 CAD / 13645
Re: 2006 LDraw.org Steering Committee Candidates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 2006 22:37:55 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Steve Bliss wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Willy Tschager wrote:
Hi folks,

did anybody notice that the nomination for the 2006 SteerCo closed at 11:59 PM
GMT on 28 February 2006 as outlined in this post
http://news.lugnet.com/cad/?n=13531? I didn't! Could a member of the still
governing SteerCo enlight us what's going on right now?

Orion, who is/was/will be handling the nomination and voting process, became
unexpectedly unavailable for a bit, just last week.  So the SteerCo process will
be slightly delayed.

BTW, my apologies for the above terse reply.  I've got 5 commitments tonight,
only one of which is a box which arrived from LEGO to my door today, making that
wonderful plastic rattling noise...

Steve