 CAD / 13656
Re: 2006 LDraw.org Steering Committee Candidates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2006 15:57:38 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Willy Tschager wrote:
I composed a chart with the nominations so far. Have a look at:

http://www.ldraw.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=377

I updated the chart accordingly to the latest statements. Some are still
missing, Don, Orion, Jaco, Guy ...

w.