 CAD / 13657
13656  |  13658
Subject:
LDraw Script Compiler version 0.61 Released
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2006 16:29:13 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

New URL: http://web.telia.com/~u66203131/LDraw/lds/lds.htm
(The old version is still online at the old URL, but I can't reach it due to
change of ISPs)

Since the lastest official release, v0.31 - almost six years ago! - I have made
a number of less successful experimental versions. But this is a new official
version, where I have made following changes:

* Re-winding of mirrored and/or extruded polygons for consequent BFC compliance.
* Automatically filling in output file as *.dat if only SourceFile argument is
entered in command line, instead of Error + program halt.
* Trimmed and formatted output lines for better readability.

(Hehe, not very much development for six years, but then again, who needs to
develop a perfect application? ;o) )

Next step is to create support for ini file, so user can define own [color]
constants. (Currently the constants are hard-coded and *very* out-of-date)

/Tore