 CAD / 13657
    LDraw Script Compiler version 0.61 Released —Tore Eriksson
   New URL: (URL) old version is still online at the old URL, but I can't reach it due to change of ISPs) Since the lastest official release, v0.31 - almost six years ago! - I have made a number of less successful experimental versions. But this is a (...) (18 years ago, 14-Mar-06, to lugnet.cad)

        LDraw Script Compiler version 0.64 Released —Tore Eriksson
   (...) New temporary URL: (URL) Added support for ldsconst.lst, a user-editable [color] constant list. * Re-compiled in Open Watcom IDE v1.9 to support 64-bit systems. * LDS Page in French by J.C. Tchang: (URL) (13 years ago, 28-Oct-11, to lugnet.cad)