 CAD / 13389
Re: LSynth within MLCAD tutorial
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 22 Oct 2005 14:57:04 GMT

On 19/10/05, Larry Whitman <larry.whitman@wichita.edu> wrote:
I have created a little tutorial that I use to show how to use LSynth in MLCAD
(it is basically an extension of the holly-wood.it stuff with a few more
details
intended for wiring cables). This is intended for middle school teachers to
use
for their students so it is intended to be VERY detailed.

I would greatly appreciate any comments and/or suggestions anyone might have.
have similar slides for MLCAD and LPUB (although LPUB now is several version
old) if anyone would like them.

The LSynth slides are at:

http://enteng.wichita.edu/mindstorms/LSynth011-02.pdf

Larry

Hi Larry,
I did attempt to follow your link, but unfortunately I get a
"connection refused" for that link. Have you been slashdotted?

Regards
Danny
--
http://orionrobots.co.uk - Build Robots