 CAD / 13380
13379  |  13381
Subject:
LSynth within MLCAD tutorial
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 19 Oct 2005 14:40:33 GMT

I have created a little tutorial that I use to show how to use LSynth in MLCAD
(it is basically an extension of the holly-wood.it stuff with a few more details
intended for wiring cables). This is intended for middle school teachers to use
for their students so it is intended to be VERY detailed.

I would greatly appreciate any comments and/or suggestions anyone might have. I
have similar slides for MLCAD and LPUB (although LPUB now is several version
old) if anyone would like them.

The LSynth slides are at:

http://enteng.wichita.edu/mindstorms/LSynth011-02.pdf

Larry