 CAD / 13387
Re: LSynth within LPub
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 21 Oct 2005 10:47:02 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Timothy Gould wrote:
Also, tonight, when generating layouts, LPub fails to generate the final
completed layout image.  The status box says "Laying out page 46" but there is
no image 46.  I also notice that there is no image 46 in the images folder.
Strange.

Thanks again.

-Galen

Hi Kevin,

Thanks once again for all your good work on LPub.

Although I've not run any tests on it, I'd noticed this problem too. If you want
me to check it out in any way just ask.

Tim

Hi Tim,
  Please dig into this one.  Is it maybe a trailing STEP with no parts after it?
Kevin