 CAD / 12092
Re: I want to become a reviewer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 2004 23:12:31 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Niels Bugge wrote:
   Finally I render the part in Pov-ray (via L3DAO) to check the part for gaps (where planes don’t meet creating a black line) and if the studlogos is turning the right way.

How imported is the orrientation of the studlogos? Should these face exactly the same direction as the real part? Or do they just have to be readable (thus not mirrored) and all studlogos on one part face the same direction (unless the real part has studlogos facing different directions?

I have seen a few files on the PT with the studlogos rotated 90 or 180 degrees compared with the real part.

Niels