 CAD / 11921
Re: I want to become a reviewer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 6 Oct 2004 18:45:04 GMT

Thanks, I couldn’t fall to sleep last night (late computer work and sorting all my building instruction into pockets and binders) so I wrote a few things down…

I wouldn’t mind if it was made into a tutorial if I had the chance of checking the spelling and adding a few things here and there.

But I think it would work fine as a kind of meta tutorial as it is: The explanations makes understanding and remembering much easier, but maybe the tools section should be cut out and made into a separate practical tutorial about checking files.. Then again when can we expect such one? I don’t have time for that right now: I’m already having an authoring tutorial collecting dust.

BTW, what does “snip” mean? I’ve seen it a lot around here.

-NB