 CAD / 11947
Re: I want to become a reviewer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 8 Oct 2004 12:14:32 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
   Wow, that’s some great advice. Lots of good things for new reviewers to take heed and consider. I’d love to see that info extracted and made referencable, perhaps somewhere in this area:

Yes, definitely.

   http://www.ldraw.org/library/tracker/ref/

perhaps specifically either here http://www.ldraw.org/library/tracker/ref/reviewinfo/ or here http://www.ldraw.org/library/tracker/ref/reviewfaq/

Not reviewinfo - that page is supposed to be a very short help/info page targetted on filling out the review.cgi form. But Neils’ post definitely could be added to reviewfaq

I’d be happy to add Neils’ comments to the FAQ, as-is. Otherwise, if someone has time to make some quick edits, that would be great.

Steve