 Belville / *226 (-20)
  Re: Fairy Tale sets arrived

What do you mean? Are you only looking at the instructions without opening the bags? Why buy the set if you aren't using it? (Well, unless you just didn't get a chance yet - I can relate to that...) I mean, the instructions aren't published (...) (24 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.belville)

  Re: Fairy Tale sets arrived

Jeff Stembel wrote: [snip] (...) From looking at the instructions I see these gems: 5825: none 5826: 1 clear, 1 trans-green, 3 trans-red (people have called this trans-pink, I think) 5827: 1 trans-green, 4 trans-blue, 1 trans-red (pink?) I may have (...) (24 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.belville)

  Re: A use & origin? of large treasure chest

(...) I was wondering what to do with all my treasure chests. Since I build in minifig scale, they are a bit on the large side unless the minifigs want to hide in them. -pete.w (24 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.fabuland, lugnet.belville)

  A use & origin? of large treasure chest

Curious about another use for the large treasure chest & lid found in current BV sets 5801, 5807, 5808, & 5825 and where they came from... Look at the milk bar made from a large red treasure chest and lid (FL3681). Nice... (URL) Belville set info (...) (24 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.fabuland, lugnet.belville)

  Re: Some new belville-themed town buildings

(...) I hadn't considered it for my planned white castle but I will now. (...) That would be right . (...) Correct. Australian Rules football and the team is Hawthorn (a suburb of Melbourne where the game is based,though played nationally). Meat (...) (24 years ago, 25-Mar-00, to lugnet.belville)

  Re: Some new belville-themed town buildings

(...) the (...) range, (...) know (...) I was originally very antagonistic towards the new colors. However, I found out that they all mix nicely with plain old white bricks. Green also seems to mix well with just about all the new colors. (...) (24 years ago, 25-Mar-00, to lugnet.belville)

  Re: Some new belville-themed town buildings

(...) Yep, the cream/pale yellow is a good colour, but as with the mint green, the powder blue ,mauve and purple colours there needs to be a greater piece range, maybe they need to produce a basic-style bucket with pastel colours (I know Ritvik (...) (24 years ago, 25-Mar-00, to lugnet.belville)

Yes - I like that pale yellow color. Too bad there aren't enough bricks like that to do much of anything with. I look forwards to seeing your creations! Brad Maggie Cambron <mcambron@pacbell.net> wrote in message news:38DAFC59.E557E7...ell.net... (...) (24 years ago, 25-Mar-00, to lugnet.belville)

  Re: Some new belville-themed town buildings

Brad: (...) Cute! More like that. Play well, Jacob ---...--- -- E-mail: sparre@cats.nbi.dk -- -- Web...: <URL: (URL) > -- ---...--- (24 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.belville)

  Re: Some new belville-themed town buildings

(...) I have never used any Belville elements before, but I just got my first Belville sets, the 5824 and 5823. The triple arches and the white double pillars with the cutout heart arch will be fun to use. I wish they made bricks in the paler yellow (...) (24 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.belville)

Oops - I put the reference to the 'famous" building, but I didn't notice that Shiri had clipped the original link to my LEGO building that bears a similarity (at least I think so): (URL) Hamilton <bhamilto1@home.com> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: Some new belville-themed town buildings

Thanks! Yes, before, it was a dinky 2-story structure. There is an interesting story about the start of the cutie store. I didn't used to like Belville, but my fiancee (NLF unfortunately) insisted on getting some because she thought it would make a (...) (25 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.belville)

  Re: Some new belville-themed town buildings

Thanks Shiri, I've thought about trying to tie them (the big pink pointed pieces) into a castle somehow, but this would be even more challenging than a town building. Interestingly enough, I found a famouse rococo-styled building whose facade (...) (25 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: Some new belville-themed town buildings

The Cutie Store is cute! I noticed it the last time you posted a message about your town-- back then it wasn't totally visible and I wished you'd had a view of the whole thing, so this is great! If my memory serves me it has been modified. Good use (...) (25 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.belville)

  Re: Some new belville-themed town buildings

Hi Brad! I've commented about these once, but only briefly and in private, so I'll do it again. I think your use of BV pieces in deco are ingenious, and that they fit in well with the town even though they are not m-f scale; because you make it (...) (25 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.belville)

  Some new belville-themed town buildings

I just posted a message about the new buildings and pictures on my web site. Of special interested to this group might be the following Belville-themed buildings: The Cutie Store: (URL) Grocery Adventure; (URL) main link is at: (URL) anyone else put (...) (25 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.belville)

  Crowns, Native Americans and drills

(You're prolly thinking: what the hell is she doing? Xposting to .castle, .belville, .western AND .build.minifigs? Well, there's a reason... patience... :) Today I got a 6676 (my first Native American set) on sale, let me tell you the model was (...) (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.western, lugnet.belville, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: Fairy Tale sets arrived

(...) Yup, I noticed that in the catalog. :) I'm just wondering if there are any hidden ones... ;) Mmmmm.... Green Gems... Need more... :) Jeff (25 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.belville)

  Re: Fairy Tale sets arrived

(...) Hey Jeff, I don't have the sets but I can tell you this much: the Queen's room has AT LEAST one each of: red, blue, yellow, clear, green. I saw these sets in the LIC so tried to decide whether to buy them at the expensive price or to wait till (...) (25 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.belville)

  Re: Fairy Tale sets arrived

(...) No problem, I know how that is... :) (...) I mostly want to know what special pieces they came with, but since all pieces in Belville are special, that point is moot. :) I guess that really only leaves two questions: What is the Gem breakdown (...) (25 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.belville)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact