 Belville / 209
Re: Fairy Tale sets arrived
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville
Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 23:27:58 GMT

In lugnet.belville, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.belville, Jeff Stembel writes:
I mostly want to know what special pieces they came with, but since all
pieces in Belville are special, that point is moot.  :)  I guess that really
only leaves two questions: What is the Gem breakdown of each set,

Hey Jeff,
I don't have the sets but I can tell you this much: the Queen's room has AT
LEAST one each of: red, blue, yellow, clear, green. I saw these sets in the
LIC so tried to decide whether to buy them at the expensive price or to wait
till TCS gets them. I decided to go with the latter... ;-)

Yup, I noticed that in the catalog.  :)  I'm just wondering if there are any
hidden ones...  ;)  Mmmmm....  Green Gems...  Need more...  :)

Jeff