 Belville / 206
Re: Fairy Tale sets arrived
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville
Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 02:47:06 GMT

Jeff Stembel wrote:
Can you inventory the sets other than 5823 and 5824?  Knowing what parts come
with them will help me decide if I need them now or if I should wait.  Thanks!

That's work I don't want to do, especially since the pieces are all mixed in with
the rest of my collection and I would have to first rebuild the sets according
to directions which I wasn't planning to do.

However, if you have a reasonable number of specific questions about pieces in the sets
I'd be glad to look up the instructions to try to answer them.

/Eric McC/