 Belville / 176
175  |  177
Subject:
Fairy Tale sets arrived
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 21:47:59 GMT

I don't know if other people already got all of these,
but I just received all of the year 2000 Belville
sets from Shop at Home in the U.S.A.:

5823 Millimy's Bedroom
5824 Millimy's House
5825 Stella and the Fairy
5826 The Queen's Room
5827 Royal Coach

I'm just mentioning it so you will know they are available.
/Eric McCarthy/