 Belville / 227
Re: Fairy Tale sets arrived
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville
Date:
Sat, 8 Apr 2000 21:31:14 GMT

Shiri Dori wrote:

What do you mean? Are you only looking at the instructions without opening the
bags? Why buy the set if you aren't using it?   [snip]

It is *because* I am using it and the pieces are all mixed together with
other pieces that I can't tell what pieces are in a set except by looking
at the instructions.  If you have a threaded newsreader and you look back
a couple of messages, you will see this discussion.

/Eric McC/