 Belville / 184
Re: Fairy Tale sets arrived
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville
Date:
Sat, 26 Feb 2000 16:05:40 GMT

In lugnet.belville, Charles Eric McCarthy writes:

5825 Stella and the Fairy - $14.50
5826 The Queen's Room - $29.75

Eric, in set#5826, is the bule "wall" like the fright Knights revolving door
piece.  What I am trying to find out is what looks like a yellow 1x2x10 arch
really a single piece, or is it two 1x5x4 half arches, or is the whole yellow
wall one big piece like in the revolving door?

Ben Gatrelle
(remove the spamdot from the yellowcastle to reply)