 Belville / 225
Re: Fairy Tale sets arrived
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville
Date:
Sat, 8 Apr 2000 19:22:56 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Jeff Stembel wrote:
[snip]
What is the Gem breakdown of each set [5825-7], and what pieces
do you think are cool.  :)  Oh, and does the Queen's Room set com with a
magnifying glass with a trans purple handle?  Thanks!

From looking at the instructions I see these gems:
5825: none
5826: 1 clear, 1 trans-green, 3 trans-red (people have called this trans-pink,
      I think)
5827: 1 trans-green, 4 trans-blue, 1 trans-red (pink?)
I may have missed some, though, because when I went through the
instructions for 5824 I only got 4 trans-blue and didn't notice
the trans-yellow, but in Shiri's inventory she mentions 5 trans-blue
and 1 trans-yellow.

It sure does look like the magnifying glass frame and handle in 5826
is trans purple, from the pictures in the instructions.

For me, the coolest pieces are the ordinary bricks, plates, and tiles
in unusual colors.  Also, the blue 2x2x11 column in 5825, the
blue lamppost in 5826, and the blue wagon wheels in 5827.

/Eric McC/