 Belville / 224
Re: A use & origin? of large treasure chest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fabuland, lugnet.belville
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 01:51:39 GMT

In lugnet.fabuland, Sheree Rosenkrantz writes:
Curious about another use for the large treasure chest  & lid  found in
current BV sets 5801, 5807, 5808, & 5825 and where they came from...

Look at the milk bar made from a large red treasure chest and lid (FL3681).
Nice...
http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/3000/3681/3681-04.html

Belville set info came from Sybrand Bonsma's Unofficial Fabuland Homepage
inventory list parts guide:
http://members.tripod.com/~Sybrand_Bonsma/fabuland/fabu9.html

I was wondering what to do with all my treasure chests. Since I build in
minifig scale, they are a bit on the large side unless the minifigs want
to hide in them.

-pete.w