 Belville / 219
Re: Some new belville-themed town buildings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville
Date:
Sat, 25 Mar 2000 03:30:54 GMT

Yes - I like that pale yellow color.  Too bad there aren't enough bricks
like that to do much of anything with.

I look forwards to seeing your creations!

Brad
Maggie Cambron <mcambron@pacbell.net> wrote in message
Brad Hamilton wrote:

Luckily, set 5824 was only $9 and comes with a spire, arches and a bunch • of
other cool pieces.  I got two of them.

Have you posted any Belville creations?

I'd like to see them, if so.

I have never used any Belville elements before, but I just got my first • Belville
sets, the 5824 and 5823.  The triple arches and the white double pillars • with
the cutout heart arch will be fun to use.  I wish they made bricks in the • paler
yellow color.

Maggie