 Belville / 213
Re: Some new belville-themed town buildings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 04:25:38 GMT

The Cutie Store is cute!  I noticed it the last time you posted a message about
your town-- back then it wasn't totally visible and I wished you'd  had a view
of the whole thing, so this is great!  If my memory serves me it has been
modified.  Good use of those Belville pieces!  Plus, you are using one of my
favorite elements-- the 4161 pink lamp post.

Maggie C.

Brad Hamilton wrote:

I just posted a message about the new buildings and pictures on my web site.

Of special interested to this group might be the following Belville-themed
buildings:

The Cutie Store:
http://members.home.net/hmltn1/city2/cstore.htm

Cutie's Grocery Adventure;
http://members.home.net/hmltn1/city2/grocery.htm
and
http://members.home.net/hmltn1/city2/square.htm

The main link is at:

http://members.home.net/bhamilto1/lego.htm

Has anyone else put those big, clear-pink Belville tower tops to use?  I'd
like to see them!