 Belville / 220
Re: Some new belville-themed town buildings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville
Date:
Sat, 25 Mar 2000 04:28:02 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.belville, Brad Hamilton writes:
Yes - I like that pale yellow color.  Too bad there aren't enough bricks
like that to do much of anything with.

Yep, the cream/pale yellow is a good colour, but as with the mint green, the
powder blue ,mauve and purple colours there needs to be a greater piece range,
maybe they need to produce a basic-style bucket with pastel colours (I know
Ritvik have).
Compliments on your highlighted buildings,I like the use of green with the
white on the fashion tower and grocery store. I like the fun house combo of
yellow and brown(there is a football team in Australia with yellow and brown
vertical stripes on their tops).
At least more colours are appearing overall,eg.orange in Arctic and turquoise
in Rock Raiders as well as more brown and grey in SW.

-Pete.W.