 Belville / 211
210  |  212
Subject:
Some new belville-themed town buildings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 02:33:21 GMT

I just posted a message about the new buildings and pictures on my web site.

Of special interested to this group might be the following Belville-themed
buildings:

The Cutie Store:
http://members.home.net/hmltn1/city2/cstore.htm

Cutie's Grocery Adventure;
http://members.home.net/hmltn1/city2/grocery.htm
and
http://members.home.net/hmltn1/city2/square.htm

The main link is at:

http://members.home.net/bhamilto1/lego.htm

Has anyone else put those big, clear-pink Belville tower tops to use?  I'd
like to see them!