 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2144
2143  |  2145
Subject:
Iron Reich Shuttle: U-25 "Golden Shower"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 2004 12:23:40 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Finally I have finished my Iron Reich Assault Shuttle.

In honor of my good friend and one of the best builders around, Keith Goldman, I have named the ship the “Golden Shower” (there are two golden dishes on the nose of the ship to signify this) - aka ‘Golden’ for short.

Stats:
102 studs long
4 crew, 1 commander
4 ‘hidden’ laser blasters