 Ambassadors / 377
Re: LEGO Star Wars Anniversary Set - Help Decide
Newsgroups:
lugnet.ambassadors
Date:
Mon, 28 Jan 2008 16:35:34 GMT

In lugnet.ambassadors, Brian Davis wrote:
In lugnet.ambassadors, Erik Olson wrote:

Do not under any circumstances choose a set with Ewoks.
The Ewok celebration is the anticlimax of Star Wars.

Then again, here's a scene I'd love to see with Ewoks...

http://theforce.net/swtc/holocaust.html

Hahahaha! I've never seen that before. It's so . . . nerdy . . . I love it!