 Ambassadors / 337
Subject:
LEGO Star Wars Anniversary Set - Help Decide
Newsgroups:
lugnet.ambassadors, lugnet.announce
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2008 19:29:28 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

LEGO has asked the Ambassadors to gather information for a new Star Wars set.
Please leave your comments/ideas, and we will pass them on to TLG. Thanks.

LEGO Star Wars will celebrate its 10th anniversary in 2009. It is been 10 fantastic, very successful years, with great models, and very loyal and engaged fans. Thank you for your support and enthusiasm throughout all those years ! To celebrate our anniversary we would like to develop a special Ultimate Collector model at retail price of around 150 USD/EUR. We would like to get your ideas, input as to what model would celebrate our anniversary best and express best LEGO Star Wars values. We are collecting input from different sources including Lucasfilm team. Therefore we can not commit that any model suggested by fans will be launched in 2009, if there is an awesome novelty coming out of Lucasfilm studios. Please share your ideas by answering the following questions:

1. What model do you recommend that LEGO Star Wars launches in October 2009 as celebration of LEGO Star Wars 10th anniversary?

2. Should it be a model in minifigure scale or a big display model?

3. Which key characters / minifigs should be included if the model is minifigure scale?

4. What key functions should be included?

Thank you.

Re: LEGO Star Wars Anniversary Set - Help Decide