 Ambassadors / 341
Re: LEGO Star Wars Anniversary Set - Help Decide
Newsgroups:
lugnet.ambassadors
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2008 22:22:16 GMT

In lugnet.ambassadors, Jordan Bradford wrote:
   I think a Star Wars version of 3723 LEGO Mini-Figure (retail price $150) would be perfect. A few years ago LEGO auctioned a similar statue of Jango Fett.

I don’t think you could choose just one character who epitomizes Star Wars, so you could produce a version for each major character, or provide enough pieces in the set to let the builder choose which character they’re going to build.

LEGO could include the minifig(s) possible with the sculpture.

If they were to limit the options, would not R2D2 and C3PO be the definitive Star Wars figs? The Original trilogy was told from their perspective. Lego could release them as a pair.

Jude