 Ambassadors / 372
371  |  373
Subject:
Queen Amidala's royal starship in CHROME
Newsgroups:
lugnet.ambassadors
Date:
Sun, 27 Jan 2008 19:01:32 GMT

Many Star Wars fans have been clamoring for a Queen Amidala mini-fig in one of her royal outfits for years. This would be an opportunity to make that happen. I think an all-chrome exterior ship would be great as a way of letting fans know that this color will still be made available for special occasions, and this certainly seems to be one of them!

As for action in the set, here’s a few suggestions:

-Astromech ready room where R2 awaits his first chance to save the day!

-Removable exterior panel that droids can be positioned around trying to fix the shield generator while the ship escapes from Naboo.

-Hyperdrive room with removeable hyperdrive engine (since they must replace it in Episode I while they’re on Tatooine).

-Landing ramp where Qui-Gong Jin and Darth Maul can duel.

-Retractable landing gear.

Mini-figs for the set:

-Queen Amidala in royal robes

-at least one of her clone decoys

-Captain Panaka (I think that’s his name)

-Royal starship captain (don’t know his name)

-Qui-Gong Jin

-Obi-Wan Kenobi

-R2-D2

-at least one other astromech droid in a color not made yet.

-“naked” C-3PO?

My too sense!

Dave S.