 Ambassadors / 373
Re: Queen Amidala's royal starship in CHROME
Newsgroups:
lugnet.ambassadors
Date:
Sun, 27 Jan 2008 20:34:46 GMT

In lugnet.ambassadors, David Simmons wrote:
   Many Star Wars fans have been clamoring for a Queen Amidala mini-fig in one of her royal outfits for years.

BING BING BING!!!

We have a winner. Thank you all for playing; from Dave’s mouth to God’s ears to the guy at TLG who is pulling the strings on this decision!

JOHN